Christo Christov was born on May 22, 1963 in Varna, Bulgaria. He has studied at the Stone Processing High School (village of Kunino, Bulgaria) and at the National Academy of Art, Bulgaria where he finished his studies in sculpture in 1994. That same year he began a member of the Union of Bulgarian Artists.
- 1995 – He started working with Georg Gallery - Sylt Island, Germany.
- Since 1997, he is the author of the “Sports Icarus” Statuette – the prize that is given out every year by Bulgarian Sports Foundation.
- 2000 - Golden Feather National Award for contribution to Bulgarian culture.
- 2002 – Collective exhibition in the European Parliament – Brussels, Belgium (in Günter Verheugen’s study).
- 2003 - International Stone Sculpture Symposium – Wunsiedel, Germany.
- 2003 - He creates a monumental sculpture that can be seen in the park of Lubomir Pipkov National School of Music in Sofia.
- 2003 - Sculpture Symposium – Golden Sands Resort, Varna.
- 2006 – His sculpture Higher than the Sun was chosen as a symbol of the Golden Sands Resort in honor of its 50th anniversary.
- 2006 – He is the author of the statuettes that were given out by International Basketball Federation (FIBA).
- 2008 – He is the author of the statuettes that were given out by Spartak Moscow Basketball Club.
- 2010 – He is the statuettes that were given out by the International Federation of Associated Wrestling (FILA).
- 2010 – First award for sculpture, National Awards Allianz Bulgaria.
- 2010 - First award, Biennial of Small Forms – Pleven, Bulgaria.
- 2011 - Bulgarian Cultural Institute – Berlin, Germany (sculptures and drawings)
- 2011 - Art 36 Gallery, Sofia
- 2010 - Papillon Gallery, Varna
- 2009 - 1908 Gallery, Sofia
- 2009 - Arosita Gallery, Sofia
- 2007 - Papillon Gallery, Varna
- 2006 - Bonn city-hall, Germany
- 2005 - Bulgarian Cultural Institute – Berlin, Germany
- 2004 - Bulart Gallery, Varna
- 2002 - Artamontzev Gallery, Sofia
- 2001 - Céline Gallery – Paris, France
- 2001 - Hilton Hotel, Sofia
- 2000 – Bulart Gallery, Varna
- 1999 - Bulgarian Cultural Institute – Berlin, Germany (sculptures and drawings)
- 1998 - 3, 14 Gallery – Bergen, Norway
- 1997 - Makta Gallery, Sofia (sculptures and drawings)
- 1996 - United Bulgarian Bank, Sofia
- 1996 - Makta Gallery, Sofia
Christo Christov lives and works in Varna, Bulgaria. He prefers to work in bronze. His sculptures are in possession of many art lovers and collectors in Bulgaria, Germany, France, Belgium, Switzerland, Italy, Russia etc.